α-ethyl-N-methyl-Benzeneethanamine 10mg 50tabs
2-Methylamino-1-phenylbutane is a methamphetamine analog with structural similarity to 2-ethylamino-1-phenylbutane, a stimulant detected in urine samples from persons known to consume the banned sports dietary supplement ‘CRAZE’.1 The physiological and toxicological properties of this compound have not been determined. This product is intended for forensic and research applications.
What is CRAZE?
If you’re in the mood to experiment with a powerful synthetic drug, pick yourself up a tub of Craze, bodybuilding.com’s 2012 pick for pre-workout supplement of the year. You “have NOT Experienced Workout Energy Like This,” promises the supplement’s maker.
There’s a very good reason for that: There is a methamphetamine-like stimulant in Craze, a synthetic drug called N,alpha diethylphenylethylamine, that has never been tested on humans, alleges a paper published by researchers from NSF International, Harvard Medical School and the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment in the Netherlands. The synthetic drug is not listed in the product’s ingredients, the researchers note.
“Alarmingly we have found a drug in a mainstream sports supplement that has never been studied in humans,” Dr. Pieter Cohen, assistant professor of medicine at Harvard Medical School, said in a prepared statement. “The health risk of using supplements adulterated with a drug should not be underestimated.”
In other words, are not you interested in raw materials for pre-workout drinks that had so far been effective? We have a new compound and we will sell α-ethyl-N-methylbenzenethanamine, which has a component structural formula very similar to N, α-DEPEA.
One time usage is about 30 mg when orally administered. If you purchase 1 g, it will be about 33 times.
It is used in the form of intravenous injection, roasting, or oral administration.
How to use (for oral administration)
When using, 30-90㎎ of the tablets and if it is ingested as it is it becomes usable.
It is recommended that you take oral intake 30 minutes before trining, if your training is late at night it will cause insomnia, in that case we recommend taking it orally first in the afternoon
Make no mistake –2-Methylamino-1-phenylbutane is an extremely strong energy-boosting fat burner. Chances are, you’re going to love it. But you must use it right, you must follow the instructions, and you must make sure that you’re aware of any potential pitfalls.
We’re here to show you the right way of doing things, starting with the free diet and training e-book as well as showing price comparisons the right side of this page to save you money.
Whenever we see people failing with the higher-quality fat burners such as, it is 2-Methylamino-1-phenylbutane normally due to misuse. They are either taking too much too early on in the cycle, not eating or exercising properly, combining it with other stimulants (even coffee!), or taking without a doctor’s advice while on prescription drugs. DON’T DO THESE THINGS and you will save yourself a whole lot of trouble!
As a weight loss supplement with many ingredients and concentrated compounds, side effects will occur with improper use or abuse. That’s why it’s best to be informed of 2-Methylamino-1-phenylbutane side effects.
The Difference between Side Effects and Beneficial Side Effects
Side Effects or Beneficial Side Effects?
Before we continue let’s familiarize the common medical terms when taking any form of supplement, medication or even food.
Side effects are usually reactions that are not meant to be included with the product. Side effects actually differ with each individual. Person A taking a certain medicine might develop side effects compared to person B. Sometimes, person B who’s taken the medication for a very long time will suddenly develop side effects in the presence of other factors. These could be another medication, diet modification, disease and disorders and even stress.
Beneficial side effects are still side effects but they can have a positive effect on the body. Sometimes doctors prescribe a medication for its side effect rather than its therapeutic effect. An example is a specific anti-allergy drug used by doctors. The anti-allergy drug had a side effect that caused drowsiness. So some doctors actually prescribe this drug to people who can’t sleep at night.
Now that you know about the difference between the two, let’s take a look at various[sh1] [sh2] 2-Methylamino-1-phenylbutane Side Effects.
2-Methylamino-1-phenylbutane Side Effects – Insomnia or Sleeplessness
This is one of the side effects reported by many 2-Methylamino-1-phenylbutane users. The insomnia can be in due part to Caffeine Anhydrous and Green Tea extract. There are also several stimulants found in Dexaprine that can cause sleeplessness.
How insomnia or sleeplessness occurs with 2-Methylamino-1-phenylbutane use
Most users tend to forget that 2-Methylamino-1-phenylbutane already has Caffeine inside. Remember, when you drink too much coffee then insomnia or sleeplessness occurs. Other substances such as chocolate, cola soft drinks and medications might also cause insomnia if taken with 2-Methylamino-1-phenylbutane. However, most bodybuilders make use of this as a beneficial side effect. Being able to stay awake for longer periods of time allows them to workout longer and burn more fats!
How to Deal with Insomnia from 2-Methylamino-1-phenylbutane Use
Several users recommend that you take 2-Methylamino-1-phenylbutane early in the morning. This will ensure that you will stay awake for the most important part of the day. In fact, most users recommend taking the supplement at exactly the same time each day so that your body will learn how to adapt during that specific time. If you need to be awake at night for a competition or event, take 2-Methylamino-1-phenylbutane first in the afternoon.
If the insomnia or sleeplessness occurs often, it’s recommended that you cut down your intake of coffee or any other form of stimulants. Do a food and drug review of your intake of other substances and record them. Most bodybuilders tend to take a lot of stimulants throughout the day and forget about food and drug interactions.
2-Methylamino-1-phenylbutane Side Effects – Sweat or Hyperhidrosis
Sweat with 2-Methylamino-1-phenylbutane
Certain compounds found in 2-Methylamino-1-phenylbutane can cause too much sweating or hyperhidrosis. Some have reported the sweating to be particularly increased in the hands, underarms and soles of the feet. Thermogenic ingredients are found in 2-Methylamino-1-phenylbutane. They’re meant to induce sweating. Many users found it difficult to handle as many claim that their body temperature rose up. It’s actually a beneficial side effect. Here are the benefits to increased temperature and sweating.
• Metabolism increases as temperature increases – The body actually performs a bit better if its warmer much like an engine needing a “warm up”
• Warmer body temperature helps lipolysis – Fat needs to be warmed up before it’s dissolved properly.
• Sweating removes many impurities from the blood – It’s a fact that sweat can remove impurities in the blood through sweat pores.
• Sweating helps reduce excess water and cools you off – You don’t need to fear from overheating or heat stroke as long as you sweat.
How to cope with too much sweating
Understandably, it’s hard to sweat all the time and if you’re not careful you will have problems. Here are ways to avoid the problems of high body temperature and sweating.
• Hydrate yourself properly – Drinking water will help cool you down as well as replenish lost water.
• Maintain your ion levels – Various ions such as sodium are lost through sweating. Drink an ion beverage but be careful to check for carbs.
• Wear absorbent clothing when working out – You’re in the gym to workout and not to flaunt threads. Choose clothing that soaks up sweat easily. You’ll be able to spend more time doing reps than wiping your face and body.
• Wear loose clothing when doing other activities – Sometimes a good air circulation can help dry sweat through convection and evaporation
• Apply antiperspirants and deodorants – For underarm wetness, apply your favored antiperspirants and control body sweat and smell with deodorants.
• Avoid other thermogenics and staying in hot areas – Other thermogenics may increase your body temperature beyond normal so never take multiple doses and brands of thermogenics. Also avoid staying under the sun or rooms with high temperatures.
2-Methylamino-1-phenylbutane Side Effects – Loss of Appetite
Some of the ingredients found in 2-Methylamino-1-phenylbutane can reduce your appetite or hunger pangs. It’s actually a beneficial side effect for men and women. It’s just that many really forget to eat during the day.
How to cope with loss of Appetite
• Pace your calorie intake –2-Methylamino-1-phenylbutane provides a unique opportunity for bodybuilders to finally eat what they need and not because they’re drooling over that piece of turkey leg.
• Eat smaller, numerous meals – Many studies have found that three big meals aren’t good for you. Instead, 6 smaller meals can actually increase metabolism. Many can’t follow this method because they’d feel hungry after the first meal. With 2-Methylamino-1-phenylbutane, you’ll never go hungry so divide and conquer your meals!
• Reach your calorie needs before bed time – Bodybuilders know that they have different caloric needs. The most active bodybuilders can have approximately 4,500 calories or more per day depending on their activities. It’s advised that before 6pm or so, you should have reached your calorie intake. Don’t eat 25% of your calorie needs right before bed time. When you’re asleep, your body will start storing fats and you don’t want to convert what you ate into your gut.
2-Methylamino-1-phenylbutane Side Effects – General Body Reactions
There are several other side effects reported by a small percentage of users. However since most of them are not intended and not beneficial, they should be reported to your doctor. Here are several 2-Methylamino-1-phenylbutane Side Effects with corresponding solution:
• Palpitations – You might be suffering from caffeine overdose. Remove any caffeine containing drink or food from your diet. Avoid other caffeine containing stimulants. A rapid heart beat can also occur from dehydration so hydrate yourself properly.
• High blood pressure – Can occur with strenuous workout or with stimulation. Reduce activity and monitor blood pressure. If it remains to be elevated, you might be suffering from another condition and should seek the help of a doctor.
• Diarrhea – Only a very small number of users report diarrhea with 2-Methylamino-1-phenylbutane intake. Try to check if you have taken other supplements or food that causes diarrhea. In the meantime, keep yourself hydrated with water and ion beverages as diarrhea can cause extensive water and ion loss.
• Cramps – Again, very small number of users report cramps. Wrong breathing techniques and working in a poorly ventilated environment promotes cramps. Follow a breathing method that fits your workout and it’s better if you are in a well-ventilated gym and not just air conditioned once. If the cramps occur at rest, you have to visit a doctor.
For any other side effects not listed above, We suggests that you momentarily stop taking the supplement and seek the help of a doctor.
You can read all about these issues on the dangers of MAO Inhibitors section at Wikipedia.< BR>
Similarly, one of the other ingredients derived from the bitter orange plant, Synephrine, causes problems if you’re on statins. Again, talk to a doctor!!
In general, side effects occur because of improper use. I hate to put this on the users, but people who respond poorly to these products do so because of misuse nearly all the time. Many users admitted that they are using other stimulants also – a mistake when taking something as strong as Dexaprine. For best results and less side effects, try iForce Dexaprine without any other stimulant or weight loss supplement after getting a doctor’s consent.
There is a lot of PEA in 2-Methylamino-1-phenylbutane – BEWARE of MAO Inhibitors and Other Prescription Drugs!
2-Methylamino-1-phenylbutane comes with chemical sources of PEA, which you can read about at the phenylethylamine article. This incredible dopamine-booster makes you feel awesome for a brief while when taking 2-Methylamino-1-phenylbutane. PEA, however, is broken down by your MAO, or Monoamine oxidase.
But if you’re on any MAO Inhibitor, which is in several prescription antidepressant drugs (as well as a few over-the-counter supplements such as hordenine), then you are going to stop this action from occurring, and PEA will not be broken down soon enough. This can cause EXTREMELY DANGEROUS PROBLEMS!!!
Inquiry about Products
Bulk Order Inquiry
Feel easy to contact